George Douglas Hunter Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario) Treasurer 2005-2005 Disbarred (Law firm partners with one of the criminals)

With my google account, I created a blogger website to express my Freedom of Expression as granted by the Ontario government passing into law [Read Law Here!] to protect our Freedom of Expression! This lets me tell truth and show evidences of criminal acts I endured! If the accused plan on a Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation in me telling truth and showing evidences about crimes I endured, I will file an Anti-SLAPP lawsuit added to the criminal charges that the accused will be facing for their involvement in any of the criminal acts!

Corruption in Canada History Index

This page will state the involvement of the 2005 "Disbarred" Law Society of Upper Canada's Treasurer, George Douglas Hunter in the cover ups of the crimes, conspiracies and corruptions I endured!

The Law Society of Upper Canada, now Law Society of Ontario was proven corrupt and covering up crimes and professional misconducts by (1) LSUC’s former 12 year teacher M_____ S________, retained by Scotiabank, (2) committed with my ex lawyer E___ Z_______ who is apparently a real life crime boss with his own criminal organization disguised as law firm and breaking laws; and (3) with Equifax’s lawyer S______ S_______ who was discovered to also operate a criminal organization!

George Hunter was the treasurer of the Law Society of Upper Canada and he was partners with the former teacher in the same law firm, B_____ _a____ __r____ LLP, when my criminal complaints were filed with the Law Society in May 2005! The Law Society buried my valid complaints against their exteacher and refused to properly investigate my ex lawyer to protect their exteacher. This was the start to the Law Society of Upper Canada’s crimes against me, truth and justice!

Read: Law Society of Upper Canada vs. George Hunter

Comments

Index of Accused Criminals and Corrupt Organizations

History and Evidence of Crimes, Conspiracies, Coverups and the Corruptions we have endured by the Conservative and the Liberal governments of Ontario and of Canada in huge coverup of Law Society of Ontario’s corruption...