Equifax’s lawyer conspired with Scotiabank’s and my lawyer to coverup 10 years of my stolen identity history and defamations

Defendant #1 Equifax Canada, a division in Equifax Inc.

1) Adrianna Moukas Equifax Employee

2) Sylvie Normandeau Equifax Employee

3) Mrs. Laporta Equifax Employee

4) Jean-Pierre Chabot Equifax Employee

Let Justice Prevail

With my google account, I created a blogger website to express my Freedom of Expression as granted by the Ontario government passing into law [Read Law Here!] to protect our Freedom of Expression! This lets me tell truth and show evidences of criminal acts I endured! If the accused plan on a Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation in me telling truth and showing evidences about crimes I endured, I will file an Anti-SLAPP lawsuit added to the criminal charges that the accused will be facing for their involvement in any of the criminal acts!

Comments

Index of Accused Criminals and Corrupt Organizations

History and Evidence of Crimes, Conspiracies, Coverups and the Corruptions we have endured by the Conservative and the Liberal governments of Ontario and of Canada in huge coverup of Law Society of Ontario’s corruption...