Ministry of Attorney General of Ontario Ignored Several Victims Complaints to Help Coverup Law Society of Ontario’s Conspiracy!

With my google account, I created a blogger website to express my Freedom of Expression as granted by the Ontario government passing into law [Read Law Here!] to protect our Freedom of Expression! This lets me tell truth and show evidences of criminal acts I endured! If the accused plan on a Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation in me telling truth and showing evidences about crimes I endured, I will file an Anti-SLAPP lawsuit added to the criminal charges that the accused will be facing for their involvement in any of the criminal acts!

Corruption in Canada History Index

To Ministry of Attorney General of Ontario, Attorney Generals and all employees involved since 2006:

Liberal Michael Bryant started October 23rd 2003 and started conspiracy against justice by ignoring my messages after my initial 25 minute phone call with him in 2006.

Liberal Chris Bentley started October 30th 2007

Liberal John Gerretsen started October 20th 2011

Liberal Madeleine Meilleur started June 24th 2014

Liberal Yasir Naqvi started June 13th 2016

Conservative Caroline Mulroney from June 28th 2018

Conservative Douglas Downey Since June 20th 2019

Comments

Index of Accused Criminals and Corrupt Organizations

History and Evidence of Crimes, Conspiracies, Coverups and the Corruptions we have endured by the Conservative and the Liberal governments of Ontario and of Canada in huge coverup of Law Society of Ontario’s corruption...