Rod Phillips Conservative Ajax MPP (2018-2021) Covered up crimes against constituents to coverup high profile corruption by Attorney General of Ontario!

Corruption in Canada History Index

Rod Phillips is a self proven fraudster with his St. Bart's December 2020 vacation coverup during the pandemic but he will soon be the ex MPP of Ajax, Ontario, Canada due to his obstruction of justice and false accusation!

Conservative Rod Phillips soon to be former Ajax MPP, ignored constituents requests for a meeting with Ontario Attorney and Solicitor generals with detectives from Durham Regional Police Service, Toronto Police Service, Ontario Provincial Police and Royal Canadian Mounted Police due to the many crimes falling under all their jurisdictions! Rod Phillips even called Durham Police to TRY to have me arrested on some unknown charge to get out of his civic duties to his constituents! Rod Phillips should be arrested for his crimes against me and for his false accusation(s) to Durham Police! After about a year of asking for a meeting, Rod Phillips finally offered me 20 minutes via phone call to explain 25 year history of crimes and criminals. Rod Phillips was beligerant and argumentative during the limited time I had to explain and request meetings with above!

To Durham Regional Police and Chief Todd Rollaue,

Regarding MPP Rod Phillips.

I ask for a full investigation and the arrest of our accused criminal, Ajax MPP Rod Phillips for:

1) Aiding the coverup of crimes committed against the Ontario’s courts and me by the lawyers involved.

2) Aiding the coverup of crimes committed against Ontario courts and me by the Law Society of Ontario.

3) Aiding the coverup of crimes committed against Ontario’s courts and me by Scotiabank, CIBC and Equifax as the Finance Minister.

4) Filing a false report with the Durham Regional Police to try and have me arrested on a trumped up charge to get out of his civic duty to me/us, his constituents to bring our criminal complaints forward to attorney general as requested by Attorney General’s office. I was not arrested as his filing was fraudulent and demand investigations and arrests of him and his staff involved.

We demand apologies from corrupt DRPS officer #1 (the lead cop), officer #2, officer #3 and officer #4 for their wrongful harassment of us via MPP Rod Phillips fraudulent allegations against me to try to get himself out of his civic duties to his Ajax constituents to help coverup criminals and corrupt corporations involved!

Robert Clark, Ajax, Ontario

Email sent to Caroline Mulroney on June 29th 2018
Email resent to Caroline Mulroney on August 2nd 2018
Email received from Caroline Mulroney's staff on August 3rd 2018, 35 days after my original email!
Unanswered phone messages sent to Rod Phillips from September 22nd 2018 to November 13th 2018
Phone messages to/received calls from Rod Phillips' office from November 20th 2018 to February 5th 2019
Email to Rod Phillips on February 6th 2019 requesting meeting with Attorney General and Solictor General
Page #2
Page #3
Phone messages to/received calls from Rod Phillips' office from February 6th 2018 to March 5th 2019
Rod Phillips ignores all communications except one 20 minute call then blocks us on November 11th 2019

Let Justice Prevail

With my google account, I created a blogger website to express my Freedom of Expression as granted by the Ontario government passing into law [Read Law Here!] to protect our Freedom of Expression! This lets me tell truth and show evidences of criminal acts I endured! If the accused plan on a Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation in me telling truth and showing evidences about crimes I endured, I will file an Anti-SLAPP lawsuit added to the criminal charges that the accused will be facing for their involvement in any of the criminal acts!

Comments

Index of Accused Criminals and Corrupt Organizations

History and Evidence of Crimes, Conspiracies, Coverups and the Corruptions we have endured by the Conservative and the Liberal governments of Ontario and of Canada in huge coverup of Law Society of Ontario’s corruption...