Durham Regional Police Service is requested to investigate and arrest Ajax MPP Rod Phillips for his role in criminal conspiracies!

With my google account, I created a blogger website to express my Freedom of Expression as granted by the Ontario government passing into law [Read Law Here!] to protect our freedom of expression! This lets me tell truth and show evidence of criminal acts I endured!

This page will explain the history of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police involvement and lack of transparent investigations to date in the crimes, conspiracies, cover ups and corruptions that my family and I are enduring!

If the accused plan a Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation in me telling truth and showing evidence about crimes I endured, I will file an Anti-SLAPP lawsuit added to the criminal charges that the accuse will be facing for their involvement in any of the criminal acts!

Corruption in Canada

To Durham Regional Police Chief,

Regarding MPP Rod Phillips.

I ask for a full investigation and the arrest of our accused criminal, Ajax MPP Rod Phillips for:

1) Aiding the coverup of crimes committed against the Ontario’s courts and me by the lawyers involved.

2) Aiding the coverup of crimes committed against Ontario courts and me by the Law Society of Ontario.

3) Aiding the coverup of crimes committed against Ontario’s courts and me by Scotiabank, CIBC and Equifax as the Finance Minister.

4) Filing a false report with the Durham Regional Police to try and have me arrested on a trumped up charge to get out of his civic duty to me/us, his constituents to bring our criminal complaints forward to attorney general as requested by Attorney General’s office. I was not arrested as his filing was fraudulent and demand investigations and arrests of him and his staff involved.

We demand apologies from corrupt DRPS officer #1 (the lead cop), officer #2, officer #3 and officer #4 for their wrongful harassment of us via MPP Rod Phillips fraudulent allegations against me to try to get himself out of his civic duties to his Ajax constituents to help coverup criminals and corrupt corporations involved!

Robert Clark, Ajax, Ontario

This screenshot was taken on November 21st 2016

Comments

Index of Accused Criminals and Corrupt Organizations

History and Evidence of Crimes, Conspiracies, Coverups and the Corruptions we have endured by the Conservative and the Liberal governments of Ontario and of Canada in huge coverup of Law Society of Ontario’s corruption...